Figures Never Lie
The age-old saying, “Figures never lie, but liars figure,” has struck in an historic way:
CDC admitted they screwed up COVID19 infection counts, intentionally misled the public, and have apologized, clarifying that the amount of people truly infected is much lower than what was originally reported — an error so egregious the director of the Harvard Global Health Institute said, “How could the CDC make this mistake? This is a mess.”
The American Coronavirus Task Force admitted fudging the National COVID19 death count when Dr. Birx said the deaths are people who died ‘WITH’ COVID19 not ‘FROM’ COVID19, thus making the real death count much lower than is currently being reported.
Dr. Fauci admitted masks won’t help against the virus. Mask manufacturers now include warnings their products do not deter COVID19.
Dr. Fauci also said that continuing to close the country could cause irreparable damage.
CDC backtracked their initial claim that led Governors to shut down their states & clarified that COVID19 does not spread easily on surfaces.
The curve is flattened, the CDC, WHO, Dr. Fauci, our Governors, and many more are completely wrong about the potential threat of this virus.
If you’re still living in fear, don’t be. The media, global organizations, the government, and its agencies ‘mislead’ the public.
People called those of us who knew this all along conspiracy theorists, but it turns out we were just following the facts!
The #CDC just confirmed a 0.2% death-rate for #COVID19.
For that, we have:
• Added nearly $6 Trillion to national debt
• Laid-off or furloughed 50 Million workers
• Placed 60 Million on food stamps
• Gone from 3.5% to 14.7% unemployment
• Crippled the petroleum industry
• Ruined the tourism industry
• Bankrupted the service industry
• Caused an impending meat and protein crisis
• Threatened, fined, and arrested church leaders
• Exacerbated mental health problems
• Shut down schools and colleges
• Given unbridled power to unelected officials
• Increased suicides higher than COVID deaths
• Delayed surgeries and treatments for profound illnesses
• Infringed upon countless important civil liberties
• Placed 300 million Americans on house arrest.”
All large political rallies closed down, but if you’re protesting or rioting – that’s okay.